The Founders are the following: Ministero per i beni e le attività culturali, Regione Piemonte, Provincia di Torino, Città di Torino, Compagnia di San Paolo and Fondazione CRT. Other public and private subjects can join the Fondazione, as provided by the Statute and the Ministerial Decree.
- THE PRESIDENT, designated by the Ministro per i beni e le attività culturali, Dr.ssa Evelina Christillin;
- a member designated by the President of the Regione Piemonte, Dr.ssa Antonella Parigi;
- a member designated by the Città di Torino, Dr.ssa Francesca Paola Leon;
- a member designated by the Compagnia di San Paolo, Prof. Domenico Siniscalco.
The fifth member is currently being established.
Prof.ssa Marilina Betrò – Egyptology professor, Università di Pisa
- Ph.D. Diana Craig Patch – Curator at the Egyptian Arts Department, The Metropolitan Museum, New York
- Prof.ssa Susanne Bickel – Professor of Egyptology Basel University
- Ph.D. Willeke Willemina Z. Wendrich – Professor of Egyptology and Director at Center for Digital Humanities, UCLA
- Ph.D. Friederike Seyfried – Director at Ägyptisches Museum und Papyrussammlung del Neues Museum, Berlino
- Ph.D. Vincent Rondot – Director at the Egyptian Antiquities Department – Musée du Louvre, Parigi
- Ph.D. Neal Spencer – Curator at the Department of Ancient Egypt and Sudan, British Museum, Londra
- a full member, acting as President, designated by the Ministro per i beni e le attività Culturali; Ph.D. Luca Piovano
- a full member jointly designated by Regione Piemonte, Provincia di Torino and Comune di Torino; Accountant Roberto Bianco,
- a full member designated by the Fondazione CRT, Ph.D. Massimo Lapucci;
- an alternate member designated by the Ministero dell’Economia e delle Finanze, Ph.D. Roberto Ferrara;
- an alternate member designated by the Compagnia di San Paolo, Ph.D. Massimiliano Bonino.